You guys deserve a solid links today. Let’s see if I can deliver or if you’ll have to wait until the afternoon to get them.
- College group thinks segregation is a good thing, even when it comes to lifesaving training. But you probably won’t read about this in the Washington Post. Because the group is York University’s Black Student Alliance that is only offering CPR to black students.
- What you will read in the Washington Post, however, is that the reason the GOP has their strongest footing ever in government is because of racism. It even goes so far as to lament that in some places under 20% of whites (gasp) voted for Obama in 2008. No breakdown or justification was offered for the much higher %age of blacks that voted for Obama in the same election. Nope, just “research” that proves a lower %age of whites voting Republican in the south is racist. Enjoy the derp.
- Victor Davis Hanson offers a blistering, and in my opinion extremely accurate, takedown of the media. Enjoy the opposite of derp.
- President Trump released his revised travel ban and it could face some legal challenges. Expect those “challenges” to take place somewhere out west among a friendly Ninth Circuit.
- Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep set to star in a new Pentagon Papers movie that will be directed by Steven Speilberg. You may remember Spielberg as the director of such fantastic films as the Indiana Jones trilogy, “1941”, “Schindler’s List”, “Jurassic Park” and especially “Jaws”. Or you can be a dick and say everything he did sucked because he was attached to “Always” and “War Of The Worlds.” Either way, if you haven’t seen “Jaws”, you should.
Those are the links. Now its time for me to walk away and get on with the rest of my day. I see a zoo in my immediate future. And three kids that all want to go in a different direction. Wish me luck.