Happy Almost Friday. Let’s all start slacking a little early, shall we?
- I’m not saying that there’s a China bubble, but if I was, this is the sort of stuff that I would worry about.
- OPEC saw an almost 20% decrease in revenues last year. It will be interesting to see how nations hold on with less hard currency to trade for free shit.
- Voter fraud? I don’t think it exists.
- Do the Germans want F-35s? Do we spin this as “Trump makes Germans Feel Less Safe” or “Obama Efforts Pay Off Six Months Later”?
- Washington Post, unsatisfied with Fake News by anonymous sources goes to the master, quotes Infowars.
I got to thinking of mixtapes this morning.