Hopefully, by the time you read this, I will have A/C again. Or a plan for A/C. Otherwise, I’m going to be sitting in a kiddie pool full of ice wearing my Florida Man birthday suit, cooling my taint.
- Damn. I guess I’d better “lose” my chainsaw. I’m sure “common sense” chainsaw regulation is coming.
- In lieu of flowers, send donations to the Nats Bullpen Fund. I guess they should show up as pallbearers so they can let him down one more time.
- My entry for worst journalism of the week award. I am completely unable to follow the narrative.
- I’d pick somewhere else than an arsenal to get shooty. But Alabama isn’t really known for its education system.
- State of California — active science denier. There is good evidence that glyphosate does not cause cancer. In fact, there appears to be active scientific fraud perpetuating the myth. But hey, fuck Monsanto, right? At least this ruling probably won’t sentence tens of thousands of the world’s poorest children to die horribly like DDT myths did.
Have a little summertime rolls.