Honestly, there probably won’t be any cyclopean linkage today. I’m just bored of Wednesday as a concept.
- India and Pakistan say they’ve launched airstrikes against each other. *Checks to see if there’s a Wikipedia list for this (of course there is)* I’m sure this is fine, just fine.
- Oregon Set To Pass The First Statewide Rent Control Bill. “OK Google, set a reminder to compare Oregon rental costs in three years.”
- Oprah Winfrey loses $58 million on Weight Watchers investment as stock plunges. I can’t tell if USA Today is trying to be funny with their headline, but you know what, I’m rolling with it. These are not the losses you were hoping for.
- Tennessee man accused of dipping testicles in customer’s salsa before online delivery
- Scientists Discover New Mineral Icicles, Dead Mollusks, Plastic at the Bottom of the Great Blue Hole. I fucking love science and all, but I was really hoping this was some SugarFree Star Trek erotica.