I formerly believed that nothing in life is certain except death and taxes and sociopathic politicians, but now I have more things to add to my list. Like questions.
- “So I moved in here with you?”
- “I’m in PHOENIX, ARIZONA?!”
- “It’s HOW hot outside?”
- “What time is it? It feels like it’s 11 o’clock!”
- “Did I collect my things?”
- “What’s happening with my apartment in Florida?”
- “My mind is a complete blank. Remind me, what am I supposed to be doing today?”
- “Do I have my medicine?”
- “You know what? I recognize that man in the picture, but what’s his name again?”
- “Did I have breakfast?”
Oh, yes, and a tune to start your day.
Repeat with me: patience is a virtue.
Have a good one, kids.